“Citizens in Lebanon and Hanover are focusing on how to move quickly to sustainable energy sources. Potential customers should not lock themselves into using a dangerous fossil fuel which has been shown to have serious health impacts and no ameliorating effects regarding climate, whose pricing in the near and long term is projected to increase substantially, and be volatile, due to increased export demand.”
– Ariel Arwen, Lebanon
- Lebanon Gas Depot Fatal Flaw Analysis Revealed
- Why is Liberty Utilities pushing its gas on Lebanon?
- Update on PUC ruling from Energy & Climate Upper Valley
- Closing Statement at NH PUC Hearing
- PUC Holds Hearing on Fracked Gas Pipeline
- Stop the Pipeline Rally – Colburn Park
- Regulators Cast Doubt on Pipeline
- Planning Board Corrects Lebanon’s Master Plan for Energy – Natural Gas Edited Out
- Hanover’s July 4th Parade Theme: Green is Red, White, and Blue!
- August 12th Rally! – see “Events”
Category Archives: News
The New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission (PUC) took testimony on Thursday on the fracked natural gas storage facility and pipeline proposed for Lebanon and Hanover. Much of the focus during the three and a half hour hearing was on a … Continue reading
Saturday, August 12th 12:00 -2:30 Music, speakers, and food Speakers include: NH Representative Lee Oxenham, Stephanie Scherr, Director of ECHO Action NH, Rachel Smolker, PhD, Rev. Gregory Wilson Performances by: Dave Clark Band * Wool * Cat and Laura Duo … Continue reading
Valley News – July 18, 2017 Consumer advocates and staff members for the state Public Utilities Commission recently said they would like Liberty Utilities to show more evidence that its proposed natural gas facility in Lebanon and pipeline … Continue reading
The Lebanon Planning Board voted unanimously on Monday night to approve an addendum that removes references supporting “natural gas” and “liquid natural gas” from the city’s guiding document. The move came on the heels of similar votes of support from … Continue reading
Our 9-community organization collaboration handed out hundreds of flyers and won second place!!! More pics are in “Gallery”!