“Citizens in Lebanon and Hanover are focusing on how to move quickly to sustainable energy sources. Potential customers should not lock themselves into using a dangerous fossil fuel which has been shown to have serious health impacts and no ameliorating effects regarding climate, whose pricing in the near and long term is projected to increase substantially, and be volatile, due to increased export demand.”
– Ariel Arwen, Lebanon
- Lebanon Gas Depot Fatal Flaw Analysis Revealed
- Why is Liberty Utilities pushing its gas on Lebanon?
- Update on PUC ruling from Energy & Climate Upper Valley
- Closing Statement at NH PUC Hearing
- PUC Holds Hearing on Fracked Gas Pipeline
- Stop the Pipeline Rally – Colburn Park
- Regulators Cast Doubt on Pipeline
- Planning Board Corrects Lebanon’s Master Plan for Energy – Natural Gas Edited Out
- Hanover’s July 4th Parade Theme: Green is Red, White, and Blue!
- August 12th Rally! – see “Events”
Author Archives: DevinTheBookman
“The City of Lebanon entered this proceeding primarily concerned with retaining its local jurisdiction over land use regulation, excavations, and public safety, and fire code issues. However, the City Council, in a discussion last night, did ask or support my attendance, … Continue reading