“Citizens in Lebanon and Hanover are focusing on how to move quickly to sustainable energy sources. Potential customers should not lock themselves into using a dangerous fossil fuel which has been shown to have serious health impacts and no ameliorating effects regarding climate, whose pricing in the near and long term is projected to increase substantially, and be volatile, due to increased export demand.”
– Ariel Arwen, Lebanon
- Good News!
- After Deadly Gas Explosions, The Effort To Fight Pipelines Continues
- Lebanon Residents tell City Council, “No Pipeline!”
- #Fracking4Plastics – a link that drives plastic and climate pollution
- Sustainable Lebanon To Present Petition to City Council, Rally on City Hall Steps
- Lebanon Gas Depot Fatal Flaw Analysis Revealed
- Why is Liberty Utilities pushing its gas on Lebanon?
- Update on PUC ruling from Energy & Climate Upper Valley
- Closing Statement at NH PUC Hearing
- PUC Holds Hearing on Fracked Gas Pipeline
Daily Archives: October 11, 2018
On October 17, at 6:30 pm, concerned residents will rally on the steps of Lebanon City Hall to send city government the message, “No Pipeline Here!” They will then go inside at 7:00 pm to deliver to the City Council … Continue reading