“Citizens in Lebanon and Hanover are focusing on how to move quickly to sustainable energy sources. Potential customers should not lock themselves into using a dangerous fossil fuel which has been shown to have serious health impacts and no ameliorating effects regarding climate, whose pricing in the near and long term is projected to increase substantially, and be volatile, due to increased export demand.”
– Ariel Arwen, Lebanon
- Lebanon Gas Depot Fatal Flaw Analysis Revealed
- Why is Liberty Utilities pushing its gas on Lebanon?
- Update on PUC ruling from Energy & Climate Upper Valley
- Closing Statement at NH PUC Hearing
- PUC Holds Hearing on Fracked Gas Pipeline
- Stop the Pipeline Rally – Colburn Park
- Regulators Cast Doubt on Pipeline
- Planning Board Corrects Lebanon’s Master Plan for Energy – Natural Gas Edited Out
- Hanover’s July 4th Parade Theme: Green is Red, White, and Blue!
- August 12th Rally! – see “Events”
Monthly Archives: April 2018
A two-and-a-half-year-old report, only recently released to the public, sheds new light on safety concerns for Liberty Utilities’ proposed liquefied natural gas storage depot near the city landfill in West Lebanon. In a fatal flaw analysis memo prepared for Liberty in August … Continue reading